tracking
Permalink:
|
Advertisement
House Fire - Fast Response 1:08
There was an accidental house fire that broke out in a family's garage a little before 10:00 PM, Friday night, April 6, 2007 at 15300 NE 6th Pl in Bellevue, Washington. I don't believe anyone was (seriously) hurt, however there was a lot of emergency vehicles on scene.
At 0:51, you can see a Bellevue Fire Department Captain shaking the hand of the house owner.
Submitted by: safetyfirst
Three
Keywords: firefighting building
Views: 159
Comments (0)
Add your comment